1. The effect of the same direction of rotation of the […]
1. The effect of the same direction of rotation of the two threads:
(1) It is used for large-scale equipment, and accessories need to be installed, such as sight glasses, mechanical seals, reduction gears, etc. This is a double-headed bolt used. One end is screwed into the main body. Nuts, because attachments are often disassembled, the threads will be worn or damaged, and it will be very convenient to replace them with stud bolts.
(2) When the thickness of the connection body is very large and the bolt length is very long, a stud bolt is used, which is relatively easy to manufacture.
2. The opposite direction of the two-head thread is mainly used to connect two components with relatively fixed positions. The distance or tension between the two components can be easily and conveniently adjusted.