Fasteners are used throughout various equipment and fac […]
Fasteners are used throughout various equipment and facilities. For the use of fasteners, our common problems are that they are rusty, difficult to unload, and cannot be screwed. This is actually normal. It may be because the fasteners have been used for too long, or the quality of the fasteners is not too good. When facing rusty fasteners and cannot be removed, what should I do? Provide you with five major Skills, easy to unload rusty fasteners.
1. Vibration: Don't use a wrench to tighten the rusty screw. The six-face angles prevent the sliding screw from screwing the screw or twisting the wrench. At this time, you can use a wrench that trembles slightly with a hammer. Generally, rusty screws can vibrate.
2. Knock: Use your hammer to corrode the stainless steel nut, it is easy to loosen the nut. For example, the two ends of the bicycle pedal fixing bolt and nut, according to the thickness of the pedal, the metal structure, master the use of nut size. The nut between the cast iron can be forced to be slightly larger, using plastic. If you still can't do it, hit the nut in the direction of the hammer, and the nut can be easily removed.
3. Burning: Some screw embroidery is very corroded, and the above method still does not work, you can use "fire". Use gas welding to oxidize the screw, the nut is grilled completely, and then burn the screw with small oil droplets. The purpose of heating the screw is to thermally expand the screw. The purpose of the dripping session is to make the screw cold shrink quickly, increase the gap between the screw and the stainless steel nut, and the oil flows into the loosened nut. But if you have other plastic components nearby, be careful with this method.
4. Punching: The corrosion of stainless steel screws on the top of some equipment can not be used with a wrench or knife. The method of discharging influence is available. First use a hammer and a screwdriver to tighten the top is affected by the direction of the flat straight v-groove. Then, adjust the cone angle and the direction of rotation along the spiral. Later, you can use wire cutters to screw the screws. "One" or "cross" screw sliding, this method may be adopted, steel wire spiral clamping screw.
5. Welding: Remove the device and tighten the screws. The top of the broken screw is usually not used with an electric drill, because it will be a little careless for the broken wire hole. A better method is to weld with a long iron with broken wires. Determine the iron cross section by the diameter of the stainless steel fastener.