1. Chemical anchors are usually made by fast curing of […]
1. Chemical anchors are usually made by fast curing of unsaturated resin; and adhesives are usually made of modified epoxy resin. Unsaturated resin planting rubber has great safety hazards to the structure.
2, the planting bar can match different specifications of the screw; and the chemical anchor can only match the specification screw.
3. The chemical anchor bolts are generally thick and short, the anchor depth is shallow, the adaptability to the cracks of the substrate is poor, and the bearing capacity is low. It is not suitable for the structure of the tensile and edge sheared composite forces and the rear anchoring connection of the lifeline engineering structural members. .
4. The planting bar is similar to the anchoring of the cast-in-place concrete. The failure mode is easy to control. Generally, the steel of the anchor bar can be controlled. Therefore, it is suitable for the anchorage connection of structural members and non-structural members with static-level seismic fortification strength ≤ 8 degrees. .
5, the amount of planting rubber is generally calculated according to the designed planting radius and hole depth. In general, the planting rubber is a kind of building material with a large amount and a wide use.
6. The chemical anchor bolt is more convenient to use, especially when the dosage is small, and the planting rubber is more suitable for the engineering quantity, the cost is lower.
7, the planting glue needs to fill two-thirds of the depth of the hole, and the chemical anchor is to put the medicine tube into the hole, and then selected into the screw for anchoring.
8, planting rubber and chemical anchors, are required to determine the drilling through the design, in strict accordance with the hole diameter, hole drilling, and then injection, to achieve anchoring effect.
9. Both can be cured in a low temperature environment.