1. Fixed anchor bolts, also known as short anchor bolts […]
1. Fixed anchor bolts, also known as short anchor bolts, are poured with the foundation to hold equipment without strong vibration and shock.
2. The movable anchor bolt, also known as the long anchor bolt, is a detachable anchor bolt for fixing heavy mechanical equipment with strong vibration and impact.
3. expansion anchor bolts are often used to fix static equipment or auxiliary equipment. The installation of the anchor bolts of the expansion anchors shall meet the following requirements: the distance from the center of the bolt to the edge of the foundation shall not be less than 7 times the diameter of the anchor bolts; the foundation strength of the anchor bolts shall not be less than 10 MPa; there shall be no cracks in the borehole, The drill bit collides with the steel bars and buried pipes in the foundation; the diameter and depth of the drill holes should match the anchor bolts of the expansion anchors.
4. Bonding anchor bolts are a kind of anchor bolts commonly used in recent years. The method and requirements are the same as the anchor bolts. However, when bonding, please pay attention to the impurities in the hole and do not get wet.