The construction method of anchor bolt grouting is also […]
The construction method of anchor bolt grouting is also mixing in the early stage. The problems that need to be paid attention to during the mixing process are as follows:
When mixing cement-based grouting materials, water should be added according to the required water consumption of the product, and cement-based grouting materials should be mixed by machinery. When mixing, it is advisable to add 2/3 of the water and mix for about 3 minutes, and then add the remaining water and mix until uniform. If there are specific mixing requirements for AGM-290 products, they should be mixed according to their requirements. The mixing site should be close to the grouting site.
The construction process of anchor bolts should meet the following requirements: ①Clean the hole ②Clean the water in the hole ③Remove the oil stain and rust on the surface of the bolt ④ Insert the bolt to adjust and fix ⑤Mix AGM-290 grouting compound Maintenance one ⑧ install equipment. When the anchor bolts are formed into holes, the horizontal deviation of the bolt holes should not be greater than 5mm, and the vertical deviation should not be greater than 5°. The bolt hole walls should be rough, and the holes should be cleaned without any impurities such as floating dust and oil. Soak in water before grouting 8 -12h, clear the water in the hole. When the ambient temperature is lower than 5°C, preheat measures should be taken to keep the temperature above 10°C. Before grouting, the oil stains and rust on the surface of the anchor bolts should be removed. When pouring the mixed cement-based grouting material into the bolt hole, the position of the bolt can be adjusted as needed. Vibration is strictly prohibited during the grouting process, and the bolts shall not be adjusted again after grouting. The upper surface of the grouting layer in the hole should be about 50mm lower than the surface of the foundation concrete.
The key points that need to be paid attention to are the maintenance work after grouting:
When the daily average temperature is lower than 5°C, construction should be carried out in winter and meet the following requirements:
1. Before grouting, measures should be taken to preheat the surface of the foundation to keep the temperature above KTC and remove the accumulated water.
2. Before freezing, the compressive strength of cement-based grouting materials shall not be less than 5MPa.
High temperature climate environment construction
If the temperature of the grouting part is greater than 35°C, construction should be postponed according to the high temperature climate and meet the following requirements:
1. Take measures 24 hours before grouting to prevent the grouting part from being exposed to direct sunlight or other heat radiation.
2. Take appropriate cooling measures, and the temperature of the concrete foundation and equipment floor contacting cement-based grouting materials should not be greater than 35°C.
3. The entering temperature of the slurry should not be greater than 30°C.
4. Moisturizing and maintenance measures should be taken in time after filling.