1. Caused by mechanical equipment. For example, there i […]
1. Caused by mechanical equipment. For example, there is an eccentricity problem. This error is usually caused by a problem during the second installation, or by a mistake in the mechanical adjustment.
2. Head tilt. Encountering this situation is the most unacceptable. The main reason is that adjustments cannot be made during the first die.
3. The head is not round. This problem must be caused by a problem on the chip.
4. Cracks and double layers, that is, cracks appear in two layers due to poor work done during the forming process.
5. There are burrs on the surface of the anchor bolts. This is because the gap of the die cannot be grasped well when punching. If the head of the anchor bolt is cracked, we have made a mistake in choosing the material.
During the processing and production of anchor bolts, the problem of surface defects must be faced. When surface defects on bolts are found, the causes should be identified and resolved. This avoids problems with the surface of the anchor bolts. Therefore, we must not ignore the small details in the production process. If the bolt is too short, it can be lengthened by hot forging; if the position does not match, use the bending method to correct it.